12/5 '09


sidekickk








photos from http://viktorvautier.blogspot.com

ggees, i was such a moody judy today... maybe it's just me, or have i lost touch with everything?
but despite my mood, i had a few happy moments. it was when my cat decided to hug me and i found my lost clothes.
i'm gonna stop, i don't want to yapp here on the internet. my blog's getting worse each day, and what's up with the doubble letters al.
n-t-s: i need to pick up that white book from aksara. i'll post n-t-s's here.

7 comments:

  1. i love these pictures, i wish we could all have supermodel cheekbones. i know what its like to have moody days, hope tomorrow is better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, but you already have supermodel cheekbones! i'm feeling better today, thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there!
    your blog is awesome :D and those photos are gorgeous!

    do you mind if i link you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry everybody has moody days. thats sweet that your cat hugs u. i have never seen that from a cat. i only have a dog so i dont really know.

    xoxo
    mina
    www.thefabulousgirlsguidetofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. rigby: thankyou, i love yours!

    the fabulous girl: ahaha it just came up on me and threw it's paws on my shoulder- that counts as a hug right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. amalie: i think so too haha :P

    ReplyDelete